Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm still alive...

You will have to forgive me for my lack of posts recently. As a friend commented today at my response that I wouldn't be able to attend something at my church because of prior commitments, "You are always so busy!"
I wanted to give you all an update on what I've been doing lately so you know that I am still alive. I am writing a lot, and re-writing what I've previously written to make it better. I am still contemplating on titles for Book 2, but am narrowing it down. I am also preparing for my first ever book signing this coming weekend which will be a 2 day event. It begins Friday the 19th from 9:00 AM-9:00 PM and continues at the same times on the 20th at the John Q. Hammons center in Rogers Arkansas. This has been keeping me extremely busy. All of this and my two busy children and you have one tired mother/writer. So be patient with me and keep checking for an update soon of book 2 in The Enchantment Series!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment